Bedspreads are decorative bed toppers that cover the entire bed including the Mattress, Box Spring and Pillows. Most Bedspreads drop all the way to the floor on three sides of the bed, and have a 19" pillow-tuck at the head. Because of the pillow tuck and the drop, bedspreads are not normally used in conjunction with bed skirts/dust ruffles. We would suggest a Comforter instead.
When ordering a bedspread, you will be asked to choose:
- A Fabric - Solid Color or Decorator Pattern
- A Standard Size which assumes a 21" Drop
- Quilt Pattern (For solid colors only)
- Fill Weight - 7 oz poly/cotton per square yard is standard
- Type of Foot End Style (Rounded Corner is Standard)
- Bottom Perimeter Self Welt Cording Option ($30.00 up charge)
- Finally - Manually Enter Your Bed Measurement
**All Bedspreads come with a standard White 100% Cotton Backing.
Need HELP? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call:1-866-988-2333