Bedspreads are decorative bed toppers that cover the entire bed including the Mattress, Box Spring and Pillows. Most Bedspreads drop all the way to the floor on three sides of the bed, and have a 19" pillow-tuck at the head. Because of the pillow tuck and the drop, bedspreads are not normally used in conjunction with bed skirts/dust ruffles. We would suggest a Comforter instead.
When ordering a Percale Pattern Bedspread, you will be asked to choose:
- A Decorator Pattern (see below-scroll down)
- A Standard Size which assumes a 21" Drop
- Fill Weight - 7 oz poly/cotton per square yard is standard
- Type of Foot End Style (Rounded Corner is Standard)
- Bottom Perimeter Self Welt Cording Option ($30.00 up charge)
- Finally - Manually Enter Your Bed Measurement (To re-confirm size)
*All Bedspreads come with a standard White 250 T-Count 100% Cotton Backing.
*Quilting Style for Patterns is "best suitable" determined by manufacturer.
*This Item is drop shipped direct to you...allow 2-3 weeks delivery!
250-TC 50/50 Poly Cotton Patterns
(Click On Pattern for Enlarged View)
The following quilting patterns are available on comforters and bedspreads. Note that requesting a particular quilting pattern may subject your order to delays.
Also, it's worth mentioning that these are all done by hand, so a slight variation is normal from one bedspread to the next. (Click on image below to enlarge)
|No Longer Available
||No Longer Available
||Jump & Tack